View Single Post
Old 10-03-2014, 02:21 PM   #241 (permalink)
victorofhavoc
Base Member

Drives: 2014 370z
victorofhavoc is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwick View Post
You also want to make sure you know what fuel is being ran. Both the cars in my post are running 93. If the FI TT kit is running E85 the torque will come on much earlier because you can run more aggressive timing. The only real way to compare kits is to have them truly side by side, like in my comparison (same dyno, same tuner, stock block, etc.). I'd love to see how a similar built FI kit compares to mine but unfortunately there aren't any in Houston.
It was the 91 oct map I was looking at. The torque fell off a lot sooner versus the above which holds torque at an almost constant place in the upper band. Yeah I would love to see a direct comparison of the two kits. I'm sure they would be very similar and very different in a lot of ways. Here's the image I was looking at btw: http://fastintentions.com/images/370z/370zflyer_01.jpg

I just love the fact the BP kit is so DIY friendly...the FI kit looks like pulling the engine for the install would be easier than trying to do it with the engine in the engine bay