Thread: Twin air ducts
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2014, 01:52 PM   #7 (permalink)
Jordo!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2023 NATM
Jordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond repute

They should also duct cooler air to the OEM boxes too -- the OEM boxes pull air from ductwork that leads into the bumper, it's NOT open to the underhood heat.

Buuuutttt.... I'm not sure I'd want to drive through a heavy rainstorm or go through a carwash with those...

What would be nice is if they came with little airtight covers so you could have them open on nice days and seal them up when it rains. Don't think there's anything like that, tho'.

OP, unless you are Russia, I'm guessing FL. Imagine a wall of rain (the whole week, the Tampa area has had nonstop torrential rain...) and you have two openings to your intakes... that could be a bad day if it draws in water.

Last edited by Jordo!; 10-03-2014 at 01:55 PM.
Jordo! is offline   Reply With Quote