View Single Post
Old 10-03-2014, 01:01 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jordo!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2023 NATM
Jordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z4U2NV View Post
After doing some research I have figured out that the best times seem to come with VDC off. I have also read that removing the brake fuse is also beneficial. If anyone can confirm these 2 tips, with experience, please do so.

While you're at it, post your slips and mods with any additional tips for launching the 7AT. If you ran completely stock, those times would be appreciated too.
There's a thread for time slips.

Pulling the brake fuse is so you can stand on the brake and launch at a higher RPM (avoids throttle cut when both are fully depressed).

Not sure what consensus is on best launch method, but I'm sure someone else will be able to weigh in on this.