View Single Post
Old 10-02-2014, 05:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
Juan@Fontana
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Z32
Juan@Fontana has a reputation beyond reputeJuan@Fontana has a reputation beyond reputeJuan@Fontana has a reputation beyond reputeJuan@Fontana has a reputation beyond reputeJuan@Fontana has a reputation beyond reputeJuan@Fontana has a reputation beyond reputeJuan@Fontana has a reputation beyond reputeJuan@Fontana has a reputation beyond reputeJuan@Fontana has a reputation beyond reputeJuan@Fontana has a reputation beyond reputeJuan@Fontana has a reputation beyond repute
Default 2015+ Nismo 370Z Rear Spoiler now available!

Hey Guys!

as promised, Nissan has released price and availability on the Nismo 370Z rear spoiler. I will be taking pre orders on them just like the 2015 kits. The spoiler is actually very reasonably priced specially compared to the pricing on it's predecessors.

the 2015+ Nismo 370Z Rear wing has a list price of $662.31 (USD) however for the fellow forum members I'm going to have it priced at $529.85 The Nismo wing does come pre-painted from factory HOWEVER it is only available in four colors.

K23 Brilliant Silver
G41 Magnetic Black
A54 Vibrant Red
QAB Pearl White

the only downside to this spoiler besides the wait time, is that they are not available un-painted (yet). the spoilers are available for pre-order now you can place your orders over the phone with us at 866-350-1005, make sure you mention you are calling from The 370Z so we can give you guys special pricing. as soon as the spoilers are in stock I will make sure to add a link to our website so you guys can simply click, add, order and ship!

any additional questions or concerns please feel free to give me a call or send me an email.

PM, Phone (966)350-1005, Email jvargas@fontananissan.com

-Juan
Juan@Fontana is offline   Reply With Quote