View Single Post
Old 10-02-2014, 10:31 AM   #10 (permalink)
R/T Tuning
Base Member

Drives: Nissan 370Z
R/T Tuning has a reputation beyond reputeR/T Tuning has a reputation beyond reputeR/T Tuning has a reputation beyond reputeR/T Tuning has a reputation beyond reputeR/T Tuning has a reputation beyond reputeR/T Tuning has a reputation beyond reputeR/T Tuning has a reputation beyond reputeR/T Tuning has a reputation beyond reputeR/T Tuning has a reputation beyond reputeR/T Tuning has a reputation beyond reputeR/T Tuning has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to R/T Tuning

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomodsjk View Post
They can but I think you have to buy an uprev cable and license which I believe is around 500$ and if I remember correctly they can take the license off and credit you for it which brings the cost down to around 300$ please don't quote me on that but I remember asking them the same thing and I believe that was the response I got. The guy Vince who does their uprev tuning is the best. I don't know how many options you have on Oahu for uprev tuning but Vince is one of the best period. He got me another 50whp over the stillen can tune and eliminated all of the hard shifts the 7at was giving me before he did his magic! You will be very happy with your decision to use these guys so even if you can get it done a little cheaper in your area your safest bet is R/T tuning!
That offer was made to you since you had driven all the way up twice and we wanted to be able to provide you some remote support for the car. It's not something we typically offer due to the work load on Vince in house to tune plus his race obligations which pull him away one week per month.