View Single Post
Old 10-02-2014, 09:07 AM   #5531 (permalink)
Asheth
Track Member

Drives: 09 Blk 6mt
Asheth will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to Asheth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmhenderson View Post
This right here is why the OCPD target the event. If this dickbag were to y'know..work WITH the city instead of saying, "lol not my problem", I bet you'd see a change in the attitude of the police instantly.

Seriously, what a douche. It's his event, his responsibility not only to the city that the event invariably invades, but to the participants that are getting harassed and having their cars impounded over BS.

What do you want to bet that the muscle car event is sponsored by the city or is at least a "sanctioned" event?
I was wondering why they never sanctioned the event since it brings in so much money, but after reading about it I can understand. OCPD did say that they would be better prepared for the event next year for the event. I get the feeling they know it's a big money draw so they won't ban it from what I get from the article I read. It's more of a attitude like we won't ban it just have more police. I was in OC in the summer had no issues. Cruise week is sanctioned from what I read.
180 customs Headlights - Yantech Backup Camera - Projekt 1 - Stillen Gen 3- EVO-R V2 Foglight, EVO-R CF Diffuser, Carbon Fiber Element Steering wheel - Fast Intentions TDX/RHFC's - RJM A.F.P. - Z1 Oil Cooler - 2015 Nismo Conversion.
Asheth is offline   Reply With Quote