View Single Post
Old 10-02-2014, 08:45 AM   #3862 (permalink)
Motion Lab
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nissan 370Z
Motion Lab is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKYStormFront View Post
I wasn't trying to bash your shop or anything like that at all. I've never had any personal experience with MotionLab. I do know someone that used to work there, so I asked them last night and that's what the reply was. I was simply reporting back to Brandon what was told to me. Brandon is a smart, particular customer when it comes to his Z. He, like me, will gather all the facts and make the best possible judgement on any modification for his 370, same as I do for any my vehicles.
Who do you know that used to work here out of curiosity? I don't understand how they would have come to that conclusion haha. We've made 800WHP on big turbo Evo(@41PSI) and Subaru(@38PSI), and over 600WHP on a stock block on the 370z platform. Also experience with high horsepower GM, including Motion Lab built LS motors, on our dyno via the HP Tuners software. 90% of the tuning we have done over the years has been forced induction.

Unfortunately some of our previous employees just weren't the right fit, and at times we have had to deal with disgruntled attitudes due to differences of opinions. Overall though we have to do what is right for our business and our customers and if their performance isn't up to par we have to make moves and deal with the attitude if it comes down to it.

Not trying to take a defensive stance on this, but just generally confused how Todd became a "mild tuner" versus being recognized for his actual skill level haha.

Thanks,
Alex Goodwin
AlexG@motionlabtuning.com

Charlotte, NC Phone: 704-527-0100 Email: Info@MotionLabTuning Facebook: http://facebook.com/MotionLabTuning
Motion Lab is offline   Reply With Quote