View Single Post
Old 10-02-2014, 02:00 AM   #110 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey all

Luciano, Lee, sorry, I'm going to step up and take control of this matter.
If anyone would like to donate money to Lukas's family, send it to me, and I'll forward it over.

I was fortunate enough to talk to Lukas a decent amount, it was great to get texts from him and heartbreaking at the same time.
Personally I could feel that all he wanted before his passing was for his family to be ok, and to not struggle in the event of his passing...
I had the pleasure of speaking to Jennifer tonight for 30-45 minutes and hearing her talk about him. And it's really heartbreaking, and really heart warming at the same time.
I definitely took Lukas's passing really bad, there are a few guys who KNOW how it was for me...

All that said, now that he has passed, we need to look out for those that are still alive, namely Jennifer and the kids. (One is 9 and the other is 11. Sorry I don't know their names Jennifer)
Jennifer shouldn't have to worry about bills during a time like this, and the kids need all the support they can get.

To make a donation, shoot it over to me and I'll send it to her. My PayPal is irangeles@aol.com

Thank you all