View Single Post
Old 10-01-2014, 12:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
MJB
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: a POS truck
MJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdman3 View Post
Recieved the exhaust yesterday, and it looks beautiful! All the welds look perfect. This exhaust really shows the craftsmanship of Ark. I have installed it, however, I am making a few minor adjustments to the tips and such. The note of this exhaust is absolutely gorgeous. It's deep and a significant amount louder than stock without being annoying. It fits very nicely and snug and does not hang low. You can feel that the car is more responsive. Overall, I think this exhaust was a perfect buy! I will post pictures probably by Friday or Saturday. Stay tuned. (P.s. I will post a video, but videos do not do this exhaust justice. It's so amazing in person!)
Do you plan on upgrading to HFCs or TPs? I thought the exhaust was a tad bit on the quiet side when paired with the oem cats.
09 Nismo #0483 sold. Viper or C7 next time around.
MJB is offline   Reply With Quote