View Single Post
Old 10-01-2014, 10:17 AM   #1 (permalink)
nomodsjk
Premium Member

Drives: 2011 370z MB/7at
nomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond repute
Default 17 assorted items for sale/trade

OK All of these parts with the exception of one or two are currently with Lohit at fly1 motorsports in Los Angeles. They are all OBO and I can get you pics from Lohit if you're really interested

1. Sold!!! Vertini drift wheels w/nitro 555's. Wheels are a 10 tires 9.5 (condition) only on the car for about 3 1/2 months paid 2500 plus shipping asking 1850. They are 20 by 8.5 up front and 20 by 10.5 in the rear

2. Mag black fenders w/z turn Sig. Condition 8.5 drivers side has small rock chip 400$... Edit... Sold passenger side so I just have the driver side now

3. OEM mag black hood 9/10 condition has a couple small rock dings 350$ p.shipn

4.OEM mag black doors 8/10 condition 300$ EACH... Edit sold driver side..

5. OEM mag black hatch. wing has been removed can sell with or without wing 600$

6. BC ER coils w/ 3500 miles (went air no longer need) they belong to Lohit ask him $

7. OEM bumpers and sides free! They are in need of repair so not sure if its worth fixn

8. Stock cats 175

9. OEM exhaust 175$

10. OEM headers 125$

11. Set of AAM burnt tips with 2 little spots on the top that are missing color 100$

12. OEM headlights **EDIT *** driver side sold still have passenger side 200 plus shipn & PP

13. NEW oem ballasts I bought off eBay for 200$ didn't end up needing them 180$

14. OEM mag black A-pillars. EDIT *** sold! One of the mounting tabs is broken but will still mount just fine. They were on my car like that when I bought it and no problems 35$

15. Door panels 300 as a pair.

16. OEM springs 100$

17. OEM sway bars 50$ each

I'm willing to trade and remember all items are OBO! So make an offer

EDIT!!!!! The front bumper and sides could definitely be worth while to someone for track day! This wouldn't be a bad idea for someone who wants to track their car but is worried about rock dings or scratches... Just a thought....they're free just pay shipping!

Last edited by nomodsjk; 03-25-2015 at 05:18 PM.
nomodsjk is offline   Reply With Quote