View Single Post
Old 10-01-2014, 09:03 AM   #30 (permalink)
Shawa
Base Member

Drives: 2012 Fairlady Z MT
Shawa has a brilliant futureShawa has a brilliant futureShawa has a brilliant futureShawa has a brilliant futureShawa has a brilliant futureShawa has a brilliant futureShawa has a brilliant futureShawa has a brilliant futureShawa has a brilliant futureShawa has a brilliant futureShawa has a brilliant future

With the short tails, I know a lot of people find it too loud and don't like it. I think it's a deep low growl while normal driving, then spirited it sounds good. You don't even hear the tails while cruising on the highway.
With the midpipes though I have no clue how much louder they get besides a couple of crap quality YouTube videos lol. Lets say I go with the tails, midpipe, and hfc but resonated. Would the hfc's make the car scream even though they are resonated? I don't know anyone on the forum running this current setup, not many people have the midpipe with tails. Sorry for all the questions man.

and my bad OP! I just realized I jacked the hell out of your thread haha can't help it, love learning about this sh**!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
i ran FI non-res TP and non res CBE with the carbon fiber mufflers for arounf 30k miles and loved it. that is pretty much the loudest set-up you can buy from them considering the LTH give a little more depth to the sound but performance wise there's not a major difference between the LTH and TPs since the real power come from the cat deletion.

AAM makes some good exhaust pieces as well. i've heard good things about them and plus ive been to AAM's shop and its a nice operation.

NST pullies i know not much about them besides a issue they had with a group buy i believe a while back.

i will suggest after the exhaust mods are done to just finish off the breather mods with a set of intakes as well. then tune.

intake choices are really up to you and there are many lol
Shawa is offline   Reply With Quote