View Single Post
Old 10-01-2014, 07:51 AM   #28 (permalink)
Shawa
Base Member

Drives: 2012 Fairlady Z MT
Shawa has a brilliant futureShawa has a brilliant futureShawa has a brilliant futureShawa has a brilliant futureShawa has a brilliant futureShawa has a brilliant futureShawa has a brilliant futureShawa has a brilliant futureShawa has a brilliant futureShawa has a brilliant futureShawa has a brilliant future

North Jersey in Wayne, so not toooo far from Philly. I plan on getting the aam s line midpipe, then after that maybe nst pullies. Still researching on the FI long tube headers, and not sure if I am going to be going with test pipes of hfc. I think the car will be too loud with those options, especially with my short tails and midpipe setup lol. Any advice or recommendations on mods bro?

Thanks for all the info I appreciate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
where in jersey are you?

R/T tuning is in the Philly area. they are well known for 370Z tuning and have a fall special right now.

and where i went AAM Competition is in the Baltimore area.

as for the before and after on the tune. YES lol

i put my full exhaust on (with mufflers) and my intakes so i was due for a tune.

pre-tune i baselined at 309whp/250wtq
post tune was 324whp/258wtq

plus i had them bump up my redline, remove speed limiter, raise my transmission line pressure, etc...

it made a difference for sure. went out the next day while still in the area to Capitol Raceways and ran my PB 1/4 mile ET of 12.89 @ 111mph.
Shawa is offline   Reply With Quote