Thread: Oahu Sightings!
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2014, 03:22 AM   #301 (permalink)
chrischhorn
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Juke Nismo RS
chrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to behold

Sean Igawa is the VQ guru on island. He tunes almost all the 350z/G35 on island. Used to own Munkey Works and then tuned out of Premier. Now he tunes out of Street Kulture. He did a killer job on my 370z and I made 332whp/269 tq. He also tuned my Juke Nismo RS and made 216whp/257tq. I need a retune though with the new intercooler. Sean had a weak point about a year back with Premier was going under and he was under a lot of stress trying to hep the owner of Premier stay a float but now he's got a day job and he tunes after and is MUCH MUCH better. I even had a bad tune from Sean at one point but he made it right and all my experiences with Sean since have been SOOOOO much better.

Seth at RAD's is known for blowing motors and overtuning cars and causing them to detonate. Not to mention the drivability tends to really suck with his tunes. Really bad bogging during regular driving/partial throttle He used to own Sonics but they went out of business.

Sean is who most of use trust. You can make your own decision but I can guarantee it will take you one time with Seth to regret it as I did from just going to get a dyno done by him.

R.I.P. 8/01/13 1SlowZ
One day I'll have another....
chrischhorn is offline   Reply With Quote