View Single Post
Old 10-01-2014, 01:39 AM   #13 (permalink)
zguynate
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z
zguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah what slow said. You just dremel the holes a little bigger on each side. You can still go back to factory bolts if your really that paranoid about a shop looking for aftermarket parts. If they count off on you for not having OEM bolts they are crazy lol. You will most certainly need an eccentric bolt there unless you have toe arms. The lock out bolts are only used for when you have adjustable arms. I have aftermarket camber arms, therefore I purchased a lock out bolt kit that eliminated the factory camber eccentric bolt.

Before anyone asks lol, if you get aftermarket toe arms, you will have to have coil overs. No way around it. Even the million dollar SPL mid links (I don't even know if they make them for the 370) require a coil over sized spring. Regular toe arms will require "True" coil overs.