View Single Post
Old 09-30-2014, 08:24 PM   #484 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMBmikeZ View Post
I say keep with it BC it is like any new skill or sport you try to take up. The people you watch that are good at it have put the time in to get there. You will get there too just keep a good attitude and try to improve everyday/everytime, you don't need to be the best out there just try to beat your own times and improve your skills.

I help my brother with coaching the younger kids in the local lacrosse league he is heavily involved in. We see things like this all the time. Some times when you get over these humps/slumps are when you improve your skills and reach those new milestones
TY for the encouragement