View Single Post
Old 09-30-2014, 07:47 PM   #61 (permalink)
kholy
Base Member

Drives: 370z Sport Touring
kholy is on a distinguished road

Just had an interesting twist in my problem.... So Nissan called and said i need to pick my car up or they will start charging me storage. I had my nice neighbor tow it home for me and got the Z back in the garage while i decided what i would be doing with it. I have a mechanic friend who really wanted to come look at the car so he came over with his scantool and did a scan on the car. He saw the cam shaft sensor bank A error which i had previously. Hes like did you check the sensor maybe just the sensor bad. I said i didn't replace it. he pulled the sensor and was like see if it starts now. Started right up after cranking a few seconds. Was able to let it run and shut off and back on. So now i am very angry with my local dealer who told me my motor was completely blown and wanted like 10,000$ to replace it. They ended up charging me 300$ to do diags on my car and all they could tell me was my engine was blown and i needed a new engine.

Sorry for my long ranting, need to find out what to do about nissan and my **** but my car started!!!!

OMG!