View Single Post
Old 09-30-2014, 01:37 PM   #43 (permalink)
phunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370
phunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitco39 View Post
I think Charles was taking a dig at my shifting speed. haha. Touche. He has the time slip to prove what hes taking about.

The only thing with launching hard is that horrible rear axle hop, which bushings will help with, I am yet to do them however. You will smoke your tires well before you smoke the trans. The stock clutch however, not so much.
Nah I have never seen you drive, I am just debating the purpose of even having a no-lift limiter unless its purpose is to ignition cut or retard and burn fuel in the exhaust for a couple pops of turbo spooling inbetween shifts... but I dont know that any of us are running enough turbo to need that.