View Single Post
Old 09-30-2014, 12:01 PM   #1935 (permalink)
mishuko
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 Z
mishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
dang you trying to make a luxury car out of your down-to-basics-sports car? it's not going to be a "Z" if you add too much luxury.
I like to view the Z as a moldable glove... comes with essentially bare-bones and you make it how you want... I just wanted a bit quieter ride while cruising because next year is going to be spent majority of it crusing through road trips across the province/country. LOL I know i know... G's are a lot more luxorious and refined but I actually enjoy doing this stuff. Trying to make this more of a grand-tourismo style car with the balls.

LOL The neighborhood walkers keep commenting. Last night's comment was 'he's taking his car apart now?' lol most of the hood doesn't care for their cars aside from taking it in to the stealerships for service.