View Single Post
Old 09-29-2014, 08:48 PM   #3840 (permalink)
Gadgetech
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: The Short Bus
Gadgetech has a reputation beyond reputeGadgetech has a reputation beyond reputeGadgetech has a reputation beyond reputeGadgetech has a reputation beyond reputeGadgetech has a reputation beyond reputeGadgetech has a reputation beyond reputeGadgetech has a reputation beyond reputeGadgetech has a reputation beyond reputeGadgetech has a reputation beyond reputeGadgetech has a reputation beyond reputeGadgetech has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom370z View Post
Wow, that's a serious bummer. After talking with him I was really looking forward to him tuning it. I also seriously don't feel like driving 3 hours 1 way to Z1 just for tuning, I'm sure they do a great job but it's much further than Charlotte.

If Bobby is still interested in tuning I'm definitely still interested but if not, I'd understand. If you want to shoot him my contact information and/or ask him that'd be cool. I can have the car flashed and ready to be tuned whenever I put the intakes on.
You know Bill at Japanese auto on Salters Rd. has a dyno? The Upstate Z Club has dyno days there. I've yet to need a tune but will likely use him for it since he builds his own race cars and cars for others.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD