View Single Post
Old 09-29-2014, 03:35 PM   #11 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenhdcgov View Post
The stock belts are still there and useable. I just feel far more secure with the harness. There will be no accidents. I have had just two majors both probably
before you were born. Neither were my fault. And I will not have another. Trust me on that. On a motorcycle is another story and I don't ride as I did years ago. My shinny side will remain up and my dirty side shall always remain down. Nonetheless, your comments are appreciated and noted. Us
retards shall always survive, my friend. LOL.
Ummmmmmmmmm... So... Your car is never leaving your garage? Noted.

What I'm saying is that while the Amuse bar is beautiful, in any sort of accident, you're going to wish you didn't have that thing. It's held in by the OEM mounts and is held in with OEM hardware. And the bar itself is held on the it's mounts WITH HOSE CLAMPS... Oh, and the bar is made out of really thin titanium... So it's going to crumple like the titanium can it is.