View Single Post
Old 09-29-2014, 02:59 PM   #464 (permalink)
Cell
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: A Garbage Truck
Cell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOOMMONKEY777 View Post
Guys, guys relax i have the $ its just in limbo for 14 days, if i get kit $ is his if not $ is mine, but i do have few month to kill anyways.

Yeah i know mhi kits are bs, but i was promised v3 garret tt, wich is more appealing. Yeah i know its a lie, personally i don't give a F.

I will have that $ in 14 days. Ill post followups.
The quality of the kits from AAM/FI/BP are far better than what GTM has offered. I seriously would go with one of them just because of that.

If you are looking for something that isn't pricy but still has quality then consider BP. Granted that you should not go cheap, BP is still a cheaper and great option because it comes with everything you need.

Before I bought my BP kit, I priced out the MHI including supporting mods, 3" downpipe, oil cooler and the price ended being very similar to BP's kit. Then you add in installation cost. If you are doing it yourself then price between the two isn't much. But if you are having a mechanic do it, BP will be far cheaper.

In then end, it is still your money so burn it in a lava pit if you want. LOL

Just remember, 99% of people here are here to inform you and give you guidance if you want.