View Single Post
Old 09-29-2014, 11:22 AM   #18 (permalink)
ANMVQ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Q50 AWD
ANMVQ will become famous soon enoughANMVQ will become famous soon enough

OK wow so you have no tune? And have yet to get your sticker and am worried about failing with UPRV? Is that accurate BTW my head hurts reading this your questions are all over the place,

So I don't know of any Z or G that failed with UPREV and only know subi and EVO guys where having issues with sensor being shut of because of NO CATs and or EGR valves. And or running EURO ECU's

There also was some clown YES IMO clown who came on here and started some BS about failing in MA with UPREV. I had a valid Sticker with UPREV and a Stillen SC, There are more than a handful of MA guys that have stickers and have UPREV on here. One was a few post above. MA and NJ look like they run the same inspections. OBDII and visual as LONG as you have nothing shut off you should be all set, If you have HFC's them make sure they are not throwing a code, If they are and you have it tuned for that I believe the tune shuts that sensor off, Hence Fail if the system sees that sensor as NOT ready on NOT supported and you are to have one. Not completely sure how the NOT supported works tho. But maybe try next time just say "Thinking of Getting UPREV any issues with emissions test" .02