View Single Post
Old 09-29-2014, 10:07 AM   #462 (permalink)
ZKraken22
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 10 Nissan 370Z 7AT
ZKraken22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOOMMONKEY777 View Post
Guys, guys relax i have the $ its just in limbo for 14 days, if i get kit $ is his if not $ is mine, but i do have few month to kill anyways.

Yeah i know mhi kits are bs, but i was promised v3 garret tt, wich is more appealing. Yeah i know its a lie, personally i don't give a F.

I will have that $ in 14 days. Ill post followups.
Listen my Z brother. I think you should try an get your money back now so when the end of the year comes and your current build is over you're ready for the next phase and not waiting. Just imagine how excited you're going to be to put a turbo kit on that built block. Get your money back and order the AAM/FI kit so when your block is finished being built you already have a turbo it waiting to be installed because it's waiting in your garage. Also you still have the option to go GTM route if you want and it's available. But what I'm saying you shouldn't let someone else hold your money get your money back and if Sam holds true to his kit then send the money back again. I think getting your money back is smarter and puts you in a better position. Sam must have offered you a good price if your still waiting.