View Single Post
Old 09-29-2014, 08:30 AM   #2068 (permalink)
6spd
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Q50RS
6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute

I love the AWD nismo model, love it to death. Its gotta be one of the coolest driving cars. I got to throw one around at Homestead Miami during an auto-x event and won the event for my group driving one, also test drove it numerous times. I was " " this close to buying one, but opted for another Z instead, but if I had the money, I'd buy one in a heart beat. I really didn't like the FWD manual trans, as it felt very slushy and uncouth. The Rockford sound system is pretty good as is the nav unit. I didn't drive the RS model, but the regular nismo seats are awesome for a small/mid frame build. The CVT with the AWD is very nice as well. just don't expect rapid acceleration with any of the models. But the thrill when you throw it around is very addicting!