View Single Post
Old 09-29-2014, 06:38 AM   #25 (permalink)
NoLaKrewe
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2011 FJ//2015 370z
NoLaKrewe has a brilliant futureNoLaKrewe has a brilliant futureNoLaKrewe has a brilliant futureNoLaKrewe has a brilliant futureNoLaKrewe has a brilliant futureNoLaKrewe has a brilliant futureNoLaKrewe has a brilliant futureNoLaKrewe has a brilliant futureNoLaKrewe has a brilliant futureNoLaKrewe has a brilliant futureNoLaKrewe has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhwhip View Post
Do you guys really think it'll be that bad? What's the payments n everything like after a few months? I told my parents we can look at cheaper car makes n models but they said it's fine n they can afoord it.
Put it this way, when I was 18 I was very ahead financially due some childish mistakes I was making at the time. Went to a Nissan dealership picked out a 350z and had cash on hand for the car I had picked out. I called my insurance I had at the time and they quoted me 699 a month due to being 18 and buying a 2 door coupe sports car in Louisiana. I left the dealership as when I figured insurance I would have paid the car off in insurance in just a few years.

The struggle will be real!
NoLaKrewe is offline   Reply With Quote