Thread: z or vette
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2014, 05:57 AM   #146 (permalink)
Tadpole
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z A7
Tadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond repute

I really think it's a price point for the majority of us here. In respect, both cars are beautiful and have their own personality but very similar in a lot of ways. I have always told myself that I would own a Vette by the time I'm 40 but now on the verge of 50 I still don't own one mainly due to cost. I'm very cautious when it come to buying a used sports car and buying a brand new Vette is out of my range. Needless to say I have always loved the Z too and am very happy with it. I have always rooted for the underdog and to get it to surprise that fellow camaro, mustang, and soon to be a few Vettes out there. I will always be a Vette fan for sure but with my Z at its price point cannot beat. I think a lot of us are probably in that realm of finances. We have other priorities in life that take our fun money away

Last edited by Tadpole; 09-29-2014 at 06:00 AM.
Tadpole is offline   Reply With Quote