View Single Post
Old 09-28-2014, 10:10 PM   #4739 (permalink)
Zipper 104
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '13 PW/Frost/Spt/AT
Zipper 104 will become famous soon enough
Default Oh, puleeease....

Gimme a break...geez. This is exactly the response I half expected to get.
Read through the whole thread where people have painted lines on people's vehicles or slammed doors against other's vehicles when they leave and then tell me letting air out of tires for extreme douchbaggery is suddenly, extremely uncool?????
In many of these pictures it is impossible to have not done some sort of damage to the neighbouring cars but everyone just laughs it off 'cause that's what the thread is about? So it's quite OK to call and have someone towed where the tow inevitably messes with the offender's car?
Many of the park jobs in the pictures are obviously intentional and not just a casual 'gee, I figured it was quite acceptable to park where I did, and I meant no harm'. How else can you explain a picture how someone goes to extreme measures to park way out of the way (like many of us do) and someone winds up parking 'right on top of them' in an otherwise empty lot. I've heard many times where people say they take offense to people they see who do this, so go out of their way to piss them off by parking their beater next to them. That is not being respectful of someone's attempts to keep their property dent free, or whatever. I understand that some people would find it safe to park right next to a car way out inthe 'boonies' since they're of like mind and I'm no different. But....there are just some folks out there who don't give a rat's *** about other people's stuff and go out of their way to respond and it's everywhere.
Hell...people hit and run all the time. They don't even stick around after a vehicular accident any more. When was the last time you heard of anyone ever leaving a 'Sorry, here's my information so we can sort this out' note, after a bump in a parking lot. Don't hold your breath.
I don't want to mess with anyones property any more than the next guy here, but when the police can't be bothered, just how is this stuff ever going to be dealt with? In society today there's never any consequences for breaking rules or acting up. I'm certainly not running around haphazardly letting air out of tires. Frankly, I can't remember the last time.

.....and to whomever it was that said something to the respect, "that I thought Canadians were above that", or something like that, I'm glad to hear you thought highly of us PRIOR to my evil post. And to my fellow Canadians, sorry for going and bursting that bubble.

Zipper 104 is offline   Reply With Quote