View Single Post
Old 09-28-2014, 08:25 PM   #10 (permalink)
nomodsjk
Premium Member

Drives: 2011 370z MB/7at
nomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANMVQ View Post
Like what chuck is saying also, the tune needs to be redone . Te heat exchanger IMO is a must from the start , and of course it runs rich the stillen tune runs rich out the box I couldn't even start my car on the can tune that came with it . Find a new tuner, one he Inflated your numbers cause the kit will not make 481 WHP and he did that to sell you a bag of goods .
Go else where :/
I may have to disagree with you on the numbers the kit is capable of. I'm at 440whp with the 9lb pulley headers, test pipes, cat back, tuned @ 10 lbs of boost, all but the impeller upgrade so it's possible he might be hitting those numbers or close to it with more boost. Also I'm 7at and he's 6mt so he will loose less through drive train/torque converter

Last edited by nomodsjk; 09-28-2014 at 08:29 PM.
nomodsjk is offline   Reply With Quote