View Single Post
Old 09-28-2014, 07:45 PM   #62 (permalink)
speedfreek
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 370Z PW 6sp
speedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant future

Just installed SS lines today. I have an issue with my rear passenger line. It was the last one I installed and did everything the same as the others. However after getting everything bolted up with the new SS line and inserting the clip. I noticed the hard line that connects to the SS line at the clip was seeping fluid. I tried loosening and reseating it and retightening to no avial. I then tried to tighten it more hoping it would seal. It looks like the SS line is crushed where the hard line seats.

Anyone else have this issue. Or know of anything else I can try?

Right now I am waiting to hear back Monday if I can get a new rear SS line without having to buy a whole new set. Hopefully I can get one in time for Z Nationals.