View Single Post
Old 09-28-2014, 06:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
nomodsjk
Premium Member

Drives: 2011 370z MB/7at
nomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond repute
Default My trip to fly1 motorsports/Los Angeles

Well the wait is almost over! The car is finished and we will be posting the pictures tomorrow! For those of you who won't get a chance to see this fenom in person let me tell you that the pictures just don't do it justice . The guys at NT paint and auto body are nothing short of masters of their craft. To say I'm happy or excited is the biggest understatement that has ever been said. This build is one of a kind. Period. There was nothing else to compare it to because no one else has produced anything quite like it. I'm saying this to pay respect to the guys who really made this possible since this has not been done to a 370z yet it must have been really difficult to do. Special thanks to first and foremost Lohit Pattanaik, owner of Fly1 Motorsports, Nelson Torres and Alvin from NT paint and auto body and Rich from Areo Jacket. Without these guys this would have never been possible so big thanks guys you are automotive rock stars! Well guys I promise it's worth the hype and I hope to see you guys at Z nationals in a couple weeks! Lohit will be posting the pictures tomorrow so be sure to check it out!

Last edited by nomodsjk; 09-28-2014 at 07:42 PM.
nomodsjk is offline   Reply With Quote