View Single Post
Old 09-28-2014, 09:59 AM   #1192 (permalink)
COSMO
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2012 Touring GTM TT
COSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond repute

Has anyone ever had a problem with the car not starting immediately after pushing the start button in while having the clutch pressed in? Yesterday I was out and the car would not start for some reason any about 3 tries. I mean it wouldn't even turn over but power was going to everything. It was almost as if the clutch pedal wasn't in far enough to press in the little sensor down there. Eventually it finally started but I can't figure why it took so many time for it to finally turn over. The battery is new so I know its not that. I'm going to look at the clutch sensor today to see if it may need adjusted..