Thread: 2 weeks in
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2014, 05:41 PM   #15 (permalink)
Zipper 104
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '13 PW/Frost/Spt/AT
Zipper 104 will become famous soon enough

Tomorrow's a month with my Z.
I went for a drive this morning really trying to pay attention to the road noise since I've been through that whole thread.
It's not all that offensive IMO, although the stone pinging iin the wheelwells is annoying.
I checked the radio volume at one point and it was at 18. Perfectly acceptable to me.
At some point I'll probably lay down something like Dynamat, and put a layer of absorption over it, but after today it's not a priority.
On occasion the left hand side mirror blocking the view turning left is a drag, but overall I'm really starting to like my Z.
This isn't any great revelation to you guys here but bear with me.....it sticks to the road like glue (an extreme understatement) and hauls *** pretty well. The ride is firm and at times a bit harsh on some road surfaces but nothing rattles which would piss me off.
Did I say I'm really starting to like it?
I had the dealer do a couple of touch ups and polish out some spots in the paint that were getting under my skin since Day One and now I figure the paint is pretty decent.
I can't find one thing on the whole car I won't be able to polish out. Now I just have to get another 30 more days in to get some paint protection on.

Zipper 104 is offline   Reply With Quote