View Single Post
Old 09-27-2014, 05:34 PM   #1897 (permalink)
mishuko
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 Z
mishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond repute

:
Quote:
Originally Posted by R3V View Post
I plan on doing all the rear plus the doors. Estimated cost or a link to a thread detailing the process?
370z hatch plastic trim removal

I didn't do the very back part just the bumper and 2 sides. I lined the entire thing and some parts had a base layer of some 3m junk and then used hushmat. The mega pack has 30 sheets (12x23 size) and took about 12 and a bit for the trunk area. Didn't pull the boxes just lined above them and on the wheel well.

It was worth it imo because now all the noise is coming from the front. Had my gf sit in the car and she was like the noise is coming from here

Find the cheapest most convenient thing for you... hushmat or dynomat and there are a few other brands that are out there too.

Get a roller and wear gloves.