Thread: z or vette
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2014, 05:23 PM   #130 (permalink)
Drakonis GTR
Base Member

Drives: 09' 370Z B/S Rd M6
Drakonis GTR is a jewel in the roughDrakonis GTR is a jewel in the roughDrakonis GTR is a jewel in the rough

I honestly find questions like this to be absolutely pointless. You bought a Z, which is great, welcome to the club. But now you are having second thoughts about it because you remembered that you had a crush on Corvettes. Honestly, why did you buy the Z in the first place if the love of your life is a 'Vette? You could have just saved the money you will inevitably lose on the trade-in and bought the 'Vette first. I think it's readily apparent that you have your heart set on the Vette, so go buy it. Nobody here is really going to be able to persuade you otherwise, and if they somehow managed to do so, you will spend the rest of your time wondering about it and driving yourself crazy. NOT WORTH IT!

And asking a web forum that is already biased towards the Z whether or not you should do said trade to me seems like a waste of time. This group is more objective than most, I will grant you, but you will still get plenty of people who will tell you the Z is the better bet, something that you may or may not agree with. So now we have rekindled the Vette vs. Z fight that happens every time someone asks this question. And believe me when I say that this same fight has happened many, MANY times before. You would have been better off searching the forums for one of the previous bouts. At least then you could have gotten the same info without having any of the eventual flames getting thrown at you.

And since we are on this topic anyway, screw the Vette, go buy a Nismo GTR and go piss of some Vette owners. You may find that more enjoyable.

2009 Nissan 370Z Base w/ Sport Package
F.I . LTHs with Non-Resonated Cat-back exhaust (C.F.) / Stillen Gen3 CAI / Up-Rev Tune
Drakonis GTR is offline   Reply With Quote