Thread: z or vette
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2014, 01:53 PM   #89 (permalink)
Nargrakhan
Base Member

Drives: Nothing
Nargrakhan is a glorious beacon of lightNargrakhan is a glorious beacon of lightNargrakhan is a glorious beacon of lightNargrakhan is a glorious beacon of lightNargrakhan is a glorious beacon of lightNargrakhan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJB View Post
I have no idea the motive behind OP's reasoning for possibly trading in his Z...
Reading his posts, it seems that he's already set on getting the C7 and wants to be convinced that keeping the Z is better.

He claims to loves the Z and C7 equally in terms of appearance and appeal. So if performance is the determinator... get the C7. If spending is the determinator... stay with the Z. If it's all about bragging rights... well... it depends on the audience.

I'm in agreement with you... these "Car X versus Car Y" topics are ultimately silly "this is better than that" bait.

Me? Who cares what OTHER people think of your ride? It's YOUR ride. More importantly: it's YOUR money. Do what YOU want.

If peer pressure determines what car you buy: see whatever the latest car magazines are gushing over as the hottest thing. Just don't be disappointed if 6 to 12 months later, the magazines are praising something entirely different. Cars are like computers... the next best thing is always around the corner, and what you buy today will be old news tomorrow.
Nargrakhan is offline   Reply With Quote