View Single Post
Old 11-27-2009, 08:06 PM   #678 (permalink)
motoextreme
Track Member

Drives: Nismo NO MODS!
motoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond repute
Default I'll pay you to help me out!

So I think I want to take my Nismo in for paint but can't make up my mind and I suck at PS. Tell you what, if someone can take the following pics and mod them for me I'll paypal you for your time so I dont pay for a paintjob I dont like. How about 25-40, first nice set gets the $ but only if you are good at it please.

What I'm thinking is paint the carbon hood silver, leave a wide carbon stripe in the middle where the edges are and carry that same stripe in black over the roof, the back and the spoiler. Rear bumper too. Was thiking about coming in thinner over the front and getting rid of the Nissan badge but not sure. Also thinking about painting the stock wheels black.

Could some one help me out, here are the pics of the car as of today. I know the black strip down the top and back wouldnt match the carbon perfectly but I think it may look cool. I want the stripe down the back wide to cover the plate area. Thanks guys!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Z car 001.jpg (233.2 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg Z car 002.jpg (219.5 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg Z car 003.jpg (244.0 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg Z car 004.jpg (204.0 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg Z car 005.jpg (228.5 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg Z car 006.jpg (226.3 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg Z car 007.jpg (225.9 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg Z car 008.jpg (212.9 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg Z car 009.jpg (232.9 KB, 12 views)
motoextreme is offline   Reply With Quote