Thread: z or vette
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2014, 01:51 PM   #88 (permalink)
jpkirk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '14 MidBlu ST MT
jpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
i would get the auto as well.

sidenote what the hell is the gearing in the vette?! he finished the pass in what i could hear was only 3rd gear? or pardon my non-knowledge of the vette tranny, but maybe started in 2nd if possible?

i heard shift to 2nd and shift to 3rd then crossed the line.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJB View Post
I'm not sure actually... I know in the C6 Z06 can hit 60mph in 1st gear, lol. Whats disappointing though is the Vette doesn't come with a DCT... even the new 80k+ Z06 still has the standard slush box. You would think for that kind of money they would put something more advanced in there.
FP, he makes it to fourth near the end. But those are quick changes.

intake | exhaust | wheels | tires | suspension ... um ... stock, do speed stickers count?
intake | exhaust | TE37 SL | RE-11 | suspension ... um ... do speed stickers count? Signature under construction
jpkirk is offline   Reply With Quote