View Single Post
Old 09-26-2014, 09:40 AM   #259 (permalink)
Man Of Steel
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370z Cpe. Sport
Man Of Steel is on a distinguished road
Default Shes Alive!

Hey guys, thanks for all the help! So after getting my car towed 23 miles on Monday, hassling with Nissan and their utter BS, and making a couple trips to the dealer where it was parked dead: I fixed it myself! Yesterday after I got off of work at 5pm I went straight to the dealer the 2nd time but this time with a hammer a mirror and a light. I layed the mirror on the drivers side floor under the steering collumn and aimed the light at it with one hand and had the hammer in another. My friend who was there with me was hitting the push start while I was banging away at the steering lock module. All the sudden we heard "CLICK" and it went from lock to "ACC". I shouted "WOOOOOO" decently loud in the Nissan service garage. I then engaged the clutch started her up and did a 4k rev on a cold start. (I know I know, I was just too happy to hold it in) I was muttering to myself saying not today Nissan, thats MY $1,300! Needless to say they took the car from right next to 2 brand New GTR's and then parked it outside, I happily paid the miniscule $106 Diag fee and was on my happy way . We went to my buddies house and instantly popped the hood and pulled the 10amp fuse and she has been working like a charm since.
Man Of Steel is offline   Reply With Quote