Thread: z or vette
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2014, 09:23 AM   #71 (permalink)
MJB
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: a POS truck
MJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
link to the C7 times?

and yes the Z06 starts at 76K but add in the Z07 package with a few much wanted/needed toys and you're looking around 85-95K range. i mean all that power and speed why not get the carbon ceramic brakes

And yes, it is Auto There are a couple 9 sec passes from some other C7's but they were bolt on/ cammed and NOS. I'll go to the Vette forum and post their times.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RExqTtQVTaY

For some reason, the vette forum doesn't have a sticky on their C7 fast list so I'm not going to scroll through 50 pages. However, the C6 Z06 (which has about 40 more bhp than a base C7) has gotten into the 10's bone stock with just DR's. A bolt on C7 is just as fast.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg z06.jpg (199.5 KB, 11 views)
09 Nismo #0483 sold. Viper or C7 next time around.

Last edited by MJB; 09-26-2014 at 09:43 AM.
MJB is offline   Reply With Quote