View Single Post
Old 09-26-2014, 04:57 AM   #10 (permalink)
Zoren 370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Nissan 370 M6
Zoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond repute

Im sorry man that your not quite happy with the current ride of your G with this springs but even on bumps and dips on the road I find the rebound comfortable and composed with the swift. I regretted selling mine just because I went to coils for more aggressive drop.

Have u tried checking your tire pressure? How many miles or how long have you been using the springs? You need to give it time to settle before you get yourself an alignment.

How many tread life do you have on your tires? Check it.
Maybe you need to change it since your at 22k now with oem tires?..,for a DD this should be close to be just about time to be replaced?
If your riding with Bridgestone OEM tires they are one of the noisiest and harsh ride ever. I changed mine to Hankooks. Man Im like a fat lard on a hammock.

Try checking this options before you change to coils or Koni's and see if it does makes a difference.

Last edited by Zoren 370; 09-26-2014 at 05:05 AM.
Zoren 370 is offline   Reply With Quote