View Single Post
Old 09-25-2014, 06:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
squid267
Base Member

Drives: 12 Nismo 370Z PW M6
squid267 has a reputation beyond reputesquid267 has a reputation beyond reputesquid267 has a reputation beyond reputesquid267 has a reputation beyond reputesquid267 has a reputation beyond reputesquid267 has a reputation beyond reputesquid267 has a reputation beyond reputesquid267 has a reputation beyond reputesquid267 has a reputation beyond reputesquid267 has a reputation beyond reputesquid267 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Plasti Dipping Undercarriage Opinions?

Hey guys

Unfortunately I will have to drive my Z in the winter. Mass Winter, is hit or miss but anyways buying a winter beater is out of the question due to mass sales tax, insurance costs, etc. I'm going get blizzaks most likey however I want to protect the undercarriage. My last car was from new hampshire and was a rust bucket (poor eclipse gsx)

I think Jeep guys do this and coat the undercarriage with a few layer of plasti dip. What are you opinions about this. Haven't gotten under the car yet to see whats exposed so im not sure how much area there is to cover and paint need to cover it.
squid267 is offline   Reply With Quote