View Single Post
Old 09-25-2014, 01:00 PM   #447 (permalink)
jza70turbo
Base Member

Drives: 40th Anniversary
jza70turbo will become famous soon enoughjza70turbo will become famous soon enough

Thought I'd post something quick here.

- Paid in full on the first day GTM was officially taking payment for the MHI TT (May 29, 2013) within the hour of them opening that day.

- Waited patiently for updates, didn't call them at all til about 6 months in as I was just reading the forum for updates.

- Once a year of waiting hit I decided it was way too long and I was in contact with my bank asking what could be done to dispute the purchase/charge. They were very helpful and patient with it all as well. Together we both gave GTM another 3 months to come up with something, but after calling Sam on 2 occasions during those 3 months and having him almost seemingly insist that I get my money back I decided to pull the plug.

- As of Sept 18 I got my full refund through my bank. I'm not sure who took the hit on the charge back but I am just happy to receive my money back, and cudos to the rep at the bank for helping me out a ton. FI (or Stillen) here i come!!

- Best of luck to anybody else who is in the process of getting their money back from GTM. I was extremely lucky to have had things work out in this manner. I honestly wish I could of gotten my hands on this kit, especially after patiently waiting for so long but I guess it was never ment to be.