Thread: z or vette
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2014, 11:34 AM   #30 (permalink)
jpkirk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '14 MidBlu ST MT
jpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
but that's a huge amount of money you're probably going to waste.... well, if you luv vettes then it's not a waste i suppose.
The question is, will he love it after he has owned it for a year.

Never buy a first year model. Vettes are all over the place so they are not unique. The standard C6 is good, can a Z keep up with it? Not a Z06 C6. Those are fairly rare though. Vette's before that the Z will likely keep up. So I don't think performance is a good reason. With some mods the Z will be in contention with a base C7 and looks elegant doing it. The C7 is all edges and stuff.

Even so, I do like the looks of the C7.

intake | exhaust | wheels | tires | suspension ... um ... stock, do speed stickers count?
intake | exhaust | TE37 SL | RE-11 | suspension ... um ... do speed stickers count? Signature under construction
jpkirk is offline   Reply With Quote