View Single Post
Old 11-27-2009, 06:08 PM   #19 (permalink)
motoextreme
Track Member

Drives: Nismo NO MODS!
motoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond repute

Much better day today! First ZCARPARTS.COM is awesome! They said they will take the mudflaps back so I personally think thats very cool of them as they were special order. I will make sure to make it up to them with many more orders.

Redrilled all the holes, plugged the wiper sprayers. Used Weatherstrip adhesive and attached the corners. Then I plugged the bad holes with some premixed and colored fiberglass patch and guess what...hood is on!!! Took me nearly 7 hours but car does look pretty sweet. Its CRAZY how light the stock hood is, my 12 year old son and i picked it off the car with no effort at all, SUPER LIGHT... That said, not much weight savings gained but the vented hood does look really nice.

Still a little more spaced on one side or the other but there's no adjustments so I'll let the bodyshop tend to that. Thanks for all the comments, now its time to look for more parts to play with
motoextreme is offline   Reply With Quote