View Single Post
Old 09-25-2014, 11:13 AM   #1 (permalink)
sfearl1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 FBO E85 GTR
sfearl1 has a spectacular aura aboutsfearl1 has a spectacular aura aboutsfearl1 has a spectacular aura about
Default 20" Niche GT5 Matte Black Concave wheels & tires CHEAP $1k

These were on my 300ZX when I purchased it. Looking to unload these pretty quick. I'll take $1k shipped with tires for anyone looking to pick up a decent looking set of wheels on the cheap. You'll probably want to do the math to figure out a spacer set up to get things sitting perfect.

Description: Set of Niche 20" x 8.5" and 20" x 10" Matte Black GT5 Wheels with +40 Offset rear and +35 Offset front. I'll post specs on tires tonight and double check the offset specs. I know front tires are 245's, rears 255's. Slight stretch all around.

Condition: Used. Wheels show minor wear and some minor curb rash. Tires have good tread on them.

Price: $1k shipped with tires.

This should give you a good idea of what they'd look like on a Z. However the fronts in the pic of the 370 are wider. The actual wheels for sale are in the pic below of my Z32 when I purchased it. I'll get pics of the wheel faces up tonight. They're sitting in my garage.