Thread: [For Sale] Platinum VIP Air Cup Kit
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2014, 04:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
Wiggins3377
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370
Wiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Platinum VIP Air Cup Kit

After much debate I've decided I want to sell my current air cup suspension setup. The kit was built for a 370z and includes a set of Stance Super Sport coilovers and a Platinum VIP 4 cup air suspension and management kit. The cup kit includes 4 cups, a tank, an air compressor, a relay and two paddle switches (one switch controls two cups). The sale will not include air line and electrical wiring. The cups include the required fittings for 1/4' air line. The cups were installed on the coilovers by Platinum VIP which includes a warranty on o-ring replacement and cost me an additional $500. The kit has about 13,000 miles on it and is in excellent working condition.

For those who aren't familiar with air cup kits, the differ greatly from the typical "bag" air suspension. Here is a link I found explaining the difference. The good news is that the Platinum VIP kit allows driving with air in the system, so when paired with Stance Coilovers you can get your car extremely low and still raise the car to a drivable height.

AIR SUSPENSION: Air Bags vs. Cup Kits EXPLAINED! | CustomPinoyRides.com - Pinoy Pride In Our Rides!

All in this kit cost me over $4,300, I'm looking to get $3,300 obo.

Here are some pics, includes a pic of my current parking and ride height (the coils can go lower)