View Single Post
Old 09-24-2014, 11:29 AM   #5 (permalink)
takjak2
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Legit Racecar 370Z
takjak2 has a reputation beyond reputetakjak2 has a reputation beyond reputetakjak2 has a reputation beyond reputetakjak2 has a reputation beyond reputetakjak2 has a reputation beyond reputetakjak2 has a reputation beyond reputetakjak2 has a reputation beyond reputetakjak2 has a reputation beyond reputetakjak2 has a reputation beyond reputetakjak2 has a reputation beyond reputetakjak2 has a reputation beyond repute

In response to your PM:

I have a Sparco Evo2 (Euro, not the US) passenger seat, and a medium Sparco Ergo driver seat. I know a Pro2000 does fit, I don't know about the pro2000 II. I do know that the limiting factor for any seat in the 370 is the outer width of the sides/"wings" at the shoulders. Anything wider than 23" will contact the door.

Your height will be fine, I suggest Wedge brackets just because that's what I have and I know them to be low. I am a similar height, 5'10".

Waist size is less important than the widest point around your hips, butt, or thighs. The best thing you can do is go and actually sit in the seats. Look for track days or car meets and just ask other people with racing seats.