View Single Post
Old 09-24-2014, 10:54 AM   #1839 (permalink)
mishuko
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 Z
mishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
did you use a roller to apply the dynamat or watever brand u used?
Didn't use a roller, used a handle of my scissors to get into the wedges and then a card thingie (those plastic dry wall paste appliers?) to smoothen the surface. Lots of hand action too!

The good thing about the 3m brand is it was maleable and stretched to conture into all the nooks and crannies and bumps. I'm going to have to more than likely make some cuts into the foam after applying the hushmat so the plastic fenders can fit back in.

It's actually pretty fun... and looking at some of stuff you guys have done in the past I'm in the 'more is better' category too! lol That extra weight will keep my tires contacting the pavement haha