Thread: 2015 Nismo
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2014, 08:39 AM   #330 (permalink)
carlitos_370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z SP M6
carlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Third_Axis View Post
Hello, everyone!

I've been lurking this forum for the last year or so without posting a single thing, so I thought I'd at least fulfill my civic duty and share a few pictures that I have taken at a local dealership...

**Please forgive me, my post is a bit picture heavy. **

( Click to show/hide )

^

^ It's true...no special serial number plate.

^ Addition of a fender lip (if that's what it's called) is a nice touch.

^ Stickers.

Other than those and the lack of the large Nismo rear wing, I like the car. I even went to the extent of calling Nissan USA and requesting to special order a 2015 Nismo with the 09-14 spoiler, but the guy who I spoke with stated that there is nothing that they could do. He went further to say that I could always " go aftermarket", but it may "possibly void the warranty". In my opinion, I don't like how Nissan went with a smaller rear wing. The duckbill spoiler doesn't compliment the aggressiveness of the new front fascia. And maybe I'm the only one, but I never had any issues with the large Nismo wing in the way while driving/backing-up.

Now regarding the Recaro seats...I'm 5'6, 150lbs and the seats felt a little too snug on my body. Then again, that's probably because I'm not used to sitting on Recaros.
Congrats dude!!! Your Nismo looks great
carlitos_370z is offline   Reply With Quote