View Single Post
Old 09-23-2014, 09:09 PM   #4195 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullit79 View Post
After driving with my exhaust for several months, my driver's side tip has somehow shifted to the left and is almost touching the bumper. Will adding some washers to the bracket help with the side-to-side alignment? I added some washers on the passenger side bracket during the install and it still looks okay now. Just a tad to the left of center.

Also, I did scrape the cans once on a row of bricks that were calling themselves a speed bump if that means anything.
We have recently noticed that "some" 2012+ models have a different driver side, rear OEM metal hanger. It is a single style bar vs. double. What that single style does, is allow the rubber portion of the hanger to shift outboard and by doing so, causes a misalignment of the driver side tip. A 1/2" shaft collar around the metal hanger will force the rubber to stay in it's proper location and the tip will stay aligned.

If you would like, give me a ring. We can get one in the mail for you.

Thanks.

-Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote